Mastertech Poole are fully F Gas licensed to which enables us to work on air conditioning systems for VW, SEAT and Skoda vehicles.
Air conditioning systems can lose up to 20% of refrigerant every year causing poor efficiency i.e; windows not de-misting, warm air into the passenger compartment and a noisy air conditioning system. Fungus, bacteria and mould grow inside your vehicles evaporator, heater box and air vents from dead skin cells and germs, and this causes a nasty smell and poses a health risk. Manufacturers recommend air conditioning systems are serviced every two years.
Full VW Air conditioning service includes:
- Extract old gas and oil
- Vacuum system (to draw out moisture for an efficient air con system operation)
- Test for leaks (vacuum only)
- Charge system with correct quantity of oil and gas
- Add ultra violet dye
- Carry out system operation test
- Sanitise evaporator, heater box and air vents.